Laura E Mason Christian Academy family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
Laura E Mason Christian Academy is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- master the basic academic skills
- value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
The Laura E Mason Christian Academy is operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Laura E. Mason Christian Academy holds in high esteem Christian principles and values. Our core values are the following:
- Christ-centered: reflecting God's character in attitudes and action.
- Honor: showing dignity and high respect for people and property.
- Exploration: discovering new information to gain a deeper understanding of God and his creation.
- Responsibility: Following directions, completing tasks, and taking ownership of choices, words, and actions.
- Integrity: being truthful, fair, and deserving of the trust of others.
- Service: working for the benefit of others.
- Heroism: Making decisions that align with convictions and beliefs, even if it means standing alone.